This policy was last updated on January, 19, 2015.
Data Collection on the Law Firm's WebsiteWe do not use this website to collect identifiable information about you. Information related to your browser, ISP, or links to this site may be collected and aggregated for analysis.
Data Collection about the Law Firm's ClientsUnless or until a solicitor & client relationship is formed, information you provide may not be privileged. For this reason, you should not communicate personal and confidential matters until such a relationship has been formed.
We take reasonable measures to protect the security of information that is provided to us and such information is not retained if no solicitor and client relationship is formed, except that we may retain emails sent to the firm for the purpose of contacting you in the future. If you do not want information to be retained for this purpose, please let us know.
SecurityInformation sent to us via the internet or email is not considered secure unless security measures such as encryption are used by you. It is possible for email to be intercepted and read by others without your knowledge. This is not under our control.
Information SharingWe may be required to disclose personal information to third parties and you consent to such disclosure only under the following circumstances:
- to share personal information to and from third parties for the purpose of providing legal services;
- to comply with a court order served on the us;
- to assist in the collection of the payment of any overdue accounts of the Law Firm;
- to protect the Law Firm's websites from being hacked or otherwise misused, and to protect other people's personal information from being stolen or misused;
- if a lawyer at the Law Firm has reason to believe that you are in danger of harming yourself or of harming someone else unless we inform someone else;
- and if you have otherwise consented that we share your personal information with someone else.
This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns relating to this policy.